CD(DONA), LMBT #6761
Birth Doula Services include:
- Information, support, encouragement, and comfort measures during pregnancy, labor and birth
- Two prenatal meetings to discuss hopes & concerns surrounding your birth and practice comfort measures
- Availability to answer questions about the birth process, risks & benefits of interventions, and assistance in creating your birth plan
- On call support 24/7 for three weeks prior your due date until your baby is born.
- Continuous support throughout your labor and birth. If you have a partner, your doula will not take their place, but will support them in their role as your primary supporter
- One postpartum visit to process your birth experience and answer basic questions about breastfeeding and newborn care
Available at Angel Medical Center, Harris Regional,
Haywood Regional, & Home Births
Birth Doula Services ~ $550
All Doula clients receive 15% discount on massage services!
For more details, contact:
"A woman’s confidence and ability to give birth and to care for her baby are enhanced or diminished by every person who gives her care, and by the environment in which she gives birth…Every women should have the opportunity to give birth as she wishes in an environment in which she feels nurtured and secure, and her emotional well-being, privacy, and personal preferences are respected."
–Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS)